Here are our favorite sales-enhancing tips from this week's Selling Energy Blogs...
- Monday: The Challenger Customer is a perfect book for targeting the most challenging customers on your roster.
- Tuesday: Here are some of the more common drivers for pursuing energy improvements.
- Wednesday: Here are additional motivations for energy improvements beyond the most obvious "saving energy" or "saving money."
- Thursday: Learn how quantifying other financial benefits may be 10x or more the value of the energy saved.
- Friday: Need more info on a prospect's current lighting situation? Gigwalk, a service that contacts over 300,000 freelancers, can help you get some boots on the ground and the data you need.
- Saturday: Have trouble connecting with people? Learn to get out of your comfort zone and start making connections today for tomorrow’s success.