The way in which you frame your product or service in a proposal can mean the difference between a “yes” and a “no.” Here are eight tips to keep in mind when writing a proposal:
- Focus on results rather than methods or processes.
- Be generous with innovative ideas.
- Make it about the client, not about your company.
- Make it easy to read and evaluate.
- Accuracy is essential in both content and form.
- Re-read it the next day before sending it out.
- Don’t make your proposal dull; add flavor and drama.
- Think through any objections and address them preemptively.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!