Energy Sales Professionals are:
- You know how to word things in a way that a wide range of people can understand.
- You use intonation, facial expressions, and body language in a way that makes people trust, like, and understand you.
- When you deliver negative information or “bad news,” you do so in a way that is non-threatening and fully explains the reasoning behind it.
- When you speak to a room full of people, you acknowledge every single person in it.
- You want to learn about your industry.
- You want to know more about your customers.
- You wonder what new ideas and sales techniques could be leveraged to grow your business.
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” ~ Albert Einstein
- You set your aims high, even if you don’t always achieve them.
- You refuse to sell yourself short; you believe that you deserve success.
- You set goals as the person you want to be, not as the person you are.
- You believe in your product or service... and in your ability to express its value.