Energy Sales Professionals are:
- You have a clear idea of where you’re going and the goals you want to achieve.
- You don’t get distracted by unimportant stuff.
- Most small businesses fail because they have too many opportunities, not too few.
- “Talent is nothing without focus and endurance.” ~ Haruki Murakami
- You know the ins and outs of the product or service you’re selling.
- 95% of Fortune 500 CEOs and SVPs ranked “industry knowledge” 1st or 2nd on the list of top traits when picking partners.
- You don’t, however, use all the “bits, bytes, and blinking lights” of product knowledge to guide the sales discussion.
- You notice things that others don’t.
- You “read between the lines” to catch the real meaning of someone’s words.
- You are extremely detail-oriented… but you can also see the big picture.