Networking is a necessary component of building your business and it’s the quickest way to forge relationships within the industry. Why is it important to network?
- It’s a great way to build your reputation – you’ll be seen and known as consistent
- It’s a great way to reconnect with people you already know and meet people you don’t know
- It’s a good place to practice your elevator pitch
- Strong relationships start with shared experiences
- People are more relaxed and have their guard down
But how do grow your network in terms of quality, not quantity? According to an article published in FastCompany, “Let’s grab coffee” isn’t the most creative networking tactic out there. If you’re looking to deepen and expand your network, we recommend reading “Three Better Ways to Network in 2018.”
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!